Adventure, heritage, nature
Wollondilly only 80 minutes drive from Sydney is surrounded by spectacular natural beauty and rural areas. It features beautiful wilderness, heritage features, scenic lookouts and rural countryside.
Recreational activities range from skydiving, go-karting, bushwalking and quiet solitude.
Australia’s biggest and newest rail experience, Trainworks in Thirlmere, tells the story of New South Wales’ rail history. Kids of all ages love Trainworks it’s a huge site with so many interesting things to explore and experience.
- Country touring and holidays an hour from Sydney
- Wollondilly Harvest Experience
- Nature reserves & bushwalking
- Australia’s biggest and newest rail experience
- Creative Traders Markets
- Sydney’s Adventure playground
- Boutique accommodation
- World Heritage Listed Burragorang Valley
- Rich in Aboriginal and European history
Wollondilly Visitor Information Centre
Cnr Argyle & Menangle Sts, Picton
Ph 02 4677 8313
Ppen 7 days from 9am to 5pm except Good Friday and Christmas Day.
Photo Dave Manwell